Thursday, December 8, 2011

HALF-LIFE (Back to Black Reverse) Part 1






AUTHOR'S NOTE: It was a few months back that I wrote BACK TO BLACK -- the story of Joe and Rem. I have been meaning to write it in Joe's perspective. I got around to writing the first few parts and shelved it far longer than I wanted. Over the last couple of days, I have started writing again and decided to work around Joe's story line.

Oh, it's not that I am running out of stories to tell that I had to write a REVERSE of what I had already posted. There are always two sides of a story, right?

------------------------

I'm awake in the afternoon
I fell asleep in the living room
And it's one of those moments
When everything is so clear


“I can’t wait any longer.” I heard her say.

We were both in my car and driving on the way to Mezza Residences where we both live. Different floors of course – same tower.

“Babe, it won’t hurt if we wait just a few minutes more --” I started to say, but she cut me off by unzipping my crotch and taking my cock out. Damn this girl! I actually felt my cock harden with her touch – harden and grow in anticipation.

“At least, let me give you a sneak preview of what’s to come? Ayaw mo?” She said as she smiled and gave me a flirty wink while she squeezed the head of my cock in her hand. I looked at her face and smiled. How can I say no to that?

“Alam mo namang I wouldn’t be able to resist that mouth of yours. It’s even happy to see you. Look.” I told her as I guided her head towards my cock – the tip of my cock glistening – precum forming. She gave my cockhead a lick tasting my precum, and I almost slid off my car seat. “Tease!” I laughed. “Are you sure you want to do this while I drive?” I asked her again. She answered by taking my cock in her mouth.

“Ohhhhh, shit. I love your mouth.” I couldn’t help but say. She was stroking my dick with her tongue. I wanted to stop the car right then and there and fuck that mouth of hers – get the full length of my hardness inside that mouth deep.

It’s a good thing my car’s heavily tinted. No one can see what she was doing inside the car. If they could see us right now, if they could see her right now, it would be one scandalous sight!

And when she took all 7 inches of me her mouth, the sensation was too much that I wanted to close my eyes and just forget about driving.

This girl is going to be the death of me!

------------------------

“Pare! You need to wake up!” The voice sounded deep and real. The voice sounded familiar. I’m having the blow job of my life in my car while I drive, and I could hear my best friend’s voice! This can’t be right, right?

“Joe! Dude, you need to wake up.”

“What the…?” Napabalikwas ako ng bangon. I noted I was lying on the floor. I don’t even remember sleeping on the floor.

Was it all a dream? I could’ve sworn it felt real. Well I know it happened before. The memory of it still fresh in my mind like it only happened moments ago.

“What are you doing in here?” I asked him. I looked around. The curtains were drawn up, empty beer bottles on the floor, a box of leftover pizza on the sofa – my condo’s a big mess. My best friend was tidying up and picking up the beer bottles one by one.

“I should be asking you that question. Why are you sleeping on your living room floor?”

“I don’t remember.” I told him admittedly. “What time is it?”

“It’s 2 pm dude! I have been calling you up all morning. We had a client lunch meeting. You didn’t show up. I had to check if you were breathing.”

“Client meeting? But that won’t be until tomorrow, right?”

“Joe, that’s today! Do you even know what day it is?”

“God, it slipped my mind.” I started to get up but my knees failed me and I almost slipped back down on the floor. My best friend hurried to support me. “Thanks dude.” I had to sit on the sofa. My head hurts.

Bry sat beside me. “What’s up with you? You haven’t been yourself for 2 weeks now.”

I just kept quiet. Had it been really 2 weeks? I felt it was longer than that. I became more aware of my surroundings. It definitely looked like my pad hadn’t been cleaned for 2 weeks now.

“You are not the same person I knew, Joe. In the 20+ years that I have known you, I haven’t seen you like this. Two weeks ago, you weren’t like this! Two weeks ago, you were engaged to Meg! Two weeks ago, you looked happy! What happened?”

I haven’t told anyone about Rem, not even my best friend Bry. I guess now would be the good time to tell him.

Before the truth goes back into hiding
I want to decide 'cause it's worth deciding
To work on finding something more than this fear
It takes so much out of me to pretend
Tell me now, tell me how to make amends


Four months ago

I was running late. Meg would be furious. I had to double check if I had my keys in pocket and double check if I locked the door. I pressed the down button hoping that the elevator won’t make me wait that long. I really don’t want to deal with a very impatient girlfriend. I checked my phone – 10 new messages, all from Meg I’m sure. Just as I was about to send her a quick reply, the elevator door opened. Meg will have to wait a few minutes more.

I went inside the elevator and noted only one other passenger. She smiled when she saw me – a big smile that almost knocked my breath out of me and I felt something down there harden.

What the fuck?! One sweet smile and my cock hardened – what sort of voodoo is this?

I fought the urge of smiling right back at her. I caught a faint scent of her perfume. She smelled nice. All woman. My dick hardened a bit more, and I started to fidget in my place. Thank god she wouldn’t be able to see my hard on! Nakakahiya. This is the first time in my life that I felt like I was claustrophobic and I wanted to get out and get away from her.

When the elevator doors opened, I hurried myself out. To hell with being a gentleman, I need fresh air. I need to forget her perfume. My phone vibrated. I looked at the screen. Meg is calling. I need to get to Meg.

-- TO BE CONTINUED --




No comments:

Post a Comment