Thursday, February 28, 2013

NO STRINGS (The First Part)




AUTHOR’S NOTE:  This is actually a collaboration with a friend.  He is a blogger and a writer but not an erotic writer.  This started just as a crazy idea that somehow took a story of its own.  It’s a HE SAID, SHE SAID sort of an exchange.  I am posting this one with permission of course.

All entries under - D – will be mine.  His would be under – B-.

Hope you guys like it!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- D -

Her body arched and stiffened and then relaxed and stiffened again.  Her hands were on the back of his head, holding him against her as he sucked and kissed and licked.  She pushed her pussy against his mouth, rubbing her pussy hard against his face.

"Fuck me," She said.  Almost demandingly.

When he rose up started positioning himself, she suddenly said, “No.  First I want to suck you.  Let me taste you."

He rolled onto his back, and she pushed down his shorts and began sucking.  Her lips were wet and hot and soft and hungry.  She sucked hard, moving up and down on his shaft.

"God, Baby!  God, I love the way you suck me!"  Her lips were lose but firm, and she was taking his cock all the way in.  Going down fast and sucking hard.

"You are the sweetest little cock sucker."

She bit him softly.

"Oww! You naughty girl! Naughty little girls get spanked."  He slapped her ass softly.  She bit harder and he spanked her ass harder.  The harder her spanked the harder and faster she sucked his cock.

She felt the orgasm rising in her.

He suddenly pulled away from her and pushed her down on the blanket.  He slipped between her spread legs and pushed his cock into her.  Pushing in hard and deep and then slowly pulling out.  And then pushing in deep and hard.  This time pounding into her, driving into her and slowly, moving so slowly.

He pushed into her.  So deep into her.  The hardness of him into the wet softness of hers.  Filling that empty place inside of her.

She was close.  So close—just a little more—

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

My eyes flew open.

Damn!  Just a dream.  It felt real though.

My nipples were as hard as rocks and visibly evident through the thin tank top that was wearing.  Oh and yes!  I can feel wetness down there.

Great!  Just great.

“What time is it?”  I reached for my phone and looked at the screen.  9:03—Saturday evening.

“Wow.  I slept most of my Saturday off!”  And a first in a long, long time too.  Usually, I only get about 3‑4 hours of sleep a day even on the weekends.  So being in bed almost all day Saturday is a luxury for me.
I heard a low grumbling sound.  Oh now I’m hungry.  But first I need coffee.  I got out of the bed and headed straight to the kitchen.  I’m renting a two-bedroom apartment with my friend Angel who isn’t home yet.  Probably working over time.

“Fuck!  No coffee!”  I exclaimed when I couldn’t find a single 3-in-1 coffee sachet in the kitchen.  Even the 
black coffee’s all gone!  “Fuck… Fuck… Fuck…”  And I don’t want to go out and buy some.  But I really need caffeine in my system.

“Ben!”  I smiled when I remembered I have a key to his apartment.  He’s probably not home yet.  I’d sneak in and raid his pantry.  I hurried back to my room to change into something decent and to get B’s spare keys.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- B -

I opened the door to my studio apartment.  I'm soaking wet from the rain and soaked to the bone.

Without thought, I undo my clothes as I walk.  I'm sloppy that way.  My shirt falls and then my pants.  Leaving behind me a trail of clothes as I head for the showers.  My boxers are the last to go right before I enter the shower.

I'm inside stark naked, but this day has me so stressed I don't even have it in me to jack off in the showers to relieve stress.  I bathe unceremoniously and finish.  At least I have the smell of traffic and sweat and rain all washed off, replaced by the musky smell of the soap and the menthol of the shampoo.

Tired, I head off to straight to bed after lazily drying myself off.  My hair is still dripping but I don't care.  All I have are a fresh pair of boxers on and I plop across my bed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- D –

"He's probably not home yet." I whispered to myself as I held a copy of his apartment key in my hand.  

"Why did I forget to buy coffee? I'm a coffee addict!  Coffee should be something that I should put in a shopping cart first when grocery shopping!" I muttered to myself.

I slid the key in, turned the knob, and pushed the door open. I noted the trail of clothes on the floor. He's home? But it's a little too early!

In the semi-darkness of the studio room, I noted a figure on the bed. He is home!

Half-naked. With just his boxers on. I couldn't take my eyes off his body. It was like an erotic fantasy coming true.

We've been friends for a long time but I've never seen him with his clothes off.

And before I knew it, I was standing at the foot of his bed. Transfixed. Fascinated. Wanting.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- B –

I toss and turn in the bed.  Tired but not falling fully asleep my nostrils get a whiff of her perfume and it sends my half dreaming mind to work.

"Diana," I mutter in my sleep, "you're so gorgeous."  I moan.  Images of kissing and stroking fill the dream that my physical body responds with its most natural reaction.  My cock hardens and rises inside my boxers.  And upon reaching its full stature the head peeks through the garter. "D, I want you," I say some more in my dream.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- D –

He stirred in bed. I almost ran towards the door. But he was still asleep. He must be dreaming.

“D…” It was a soft moan but I heard it clearly.

I saw something move in his boxers, the head now slowly peaking through the garter. And with one swift move, he let his cock out of his boxers and started stroking it. “D… I want you so bad.”

Oh my god! He is having an erotic dream! And with me in it??!!

I feel like I was intruding. I know I should just go and leave. But his cock! Oh it was magnificent. The faint light inside his room was enough to give me a full view of his manhood.

I’ve never seen a man masturbate before. I didn’t think the sight would be mesmerizing but I stood there. At the foot of his bed. Just staring.

I felt my nipples harden and my pussy starting to get wet. I have never been this turned on before.

How does one react in a situation like this? I asked myself.

Here I am standing in front of the guy I have been fantasizing for years and he’s in his bed, holding his cock and stroking it, and having an erotic dream about me.

“God, I want to taste that cock.” I said to myself. “No, I want more than a taste. I want that cock inside me.”

I wanted so badly to climb his bed and take that cock from his hand and play with it myself but shyness took over and I just watched.

Something glistening started to ooze out from his cockhead.

“Oh my, precum!” I exclaimed. I love precums. I wonder what his would taste like.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- B –

In the soft focus scene that was my dream, D was kneading my muscles and teasing me with soft kisses and flicks of her tongue. But she never came anywhere near my engorged penis.

"Please, make me feel good. I want you." My desire in my dream spilled over to my body. Involuntarily my hips spasmed as I fucked my hand in one thrust. I felt my real body move and the violence of the move woke me up.

I realized that my cock was in my hand and that my boxers were pulled down. I had a weird naughty wide smile across my face. "You horny bas......" I stopped in mid sentence when I recognized a human shape at the corner of my eye. Fuck! It was D!

I stared at her gobsmacked cock still in hand. I looked at her and looked at her and my hand again. Then...."Oh shit I'm sorry!" I hurried to stuff my manhood back in my shorts. But the fact that it was that hard, made harder by her presence made the simple move infinitely more difficult. The shaft wouldn't push back in because in this state my cock cannot be contained in these tight boxers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- D –

It happened too fast.

One minute he was still dreaming with his cock in hand.

The next minute he’s wide awake, surprised to find me at the foot of his bed looking at him while he had his cock in hand.

And I just stood there. Rooted to the spot. Unable to move. Unable to respond. My mouth probably hanging open.

He hurriedly tried to stuff his cock back in his shorts and got up the bed. Feeble attempts. The hard shaft wouldn’t cooperate.

“I’m sorry… Shit D… I’m sorry.” I heard him say over and over again.

But I wasn’t looking at his face. My gaze was still focused on his hard member.

TO BE CONTINUED...


1 comment: