Thursday, November 3, 2011

BACK TO BLACK


I am no Amy Winehouse fanatic.  But this is one song of hers that  I really like, and I decided to write a story based on the song.  I hope you guys like it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

He left no time to regret

Kept his dick wet

With his same old safe bet

“I can’t wait any longer.”  Sabi ko sa kanya.  We were in his car and driving on the way to Mezza Residences where we both live.  Different floors of course – same tower.

“Babe, it won’t hurt if we wait just a few minutes more --” I cut him off by unzipping his crotch and taking his cock out.

“At least, let me give you a sneak preview of what’s to come?  Ayaw mo?”  I gave him a challenging look and flirty wink squeezing the head of his cock in my hand.

“Alam mo namang I wouldn’t be able to resist that mouth of yours.  It’s even happy to see you.  Look.”  He said as he guided my head downwards – papunta sa cock nya.  I noted the precum forming around the tip.  I gave it a lick that almost made his hips buck.  “Tease.”  He laughed.  “Are you sure you want to do this while I drive?”  He asked me and I answered by taking his cock in my mouth.

“Ohhhhh, shit.  I love your mouth.”  I heard him say as I stroked his thick cock with my mouth and tongue.  I sucked him hard.  My head moving up and down sa harap ng manibela while he drove.  Mabuti na lang heavily tinted yung car nya kaya siguro malakas din ang loob ko to do this.  If someone sees what I am doing in his car, they would be shocked with the unladylike obscenity they would witness.  I guess that’s what’s adding to the excitement that both he and I are feeling.

Me and my head high

And my tears dry

Get on without my guy

It all started two months ago.

I just came inside the elevator.  Galing ako sa Save More and just got done with my groceries.  Just as I pressed 25th floor I heard someone sa hallway.

“Hold the elevator!”  As the elevator doors was about to close.  My finger pressed on the hold button.  The elevator doors glided open again, and someone came in.  I couldn’t help but notice him.  He was tall around 5’11” and had the body of someone who frequently visits the gym.  He’s gwapo admittedly.  I recognized him.  I have shared elevator rides with this man.  May pagka-suplado pa because I remember smiling at him once and he just looked at me like I was crazy and ignored me completely.

Maybe because I am a plain Jane.  When it comes to looks, I’d probably be way, way down in the pyramid.  I don’t dress up much, and when I do I still refuse to wear makeup.  It’s itchy sa face kasi.  Walang dress code sa office so I just go to work in my comfy jeans and shirt and flats and sometimes nga naka-slippers pa.  Nothing else that would make someone like this guy I was sharing an elevator ride with yet again take a second look and go, “Wow!”

Hay naku!  He didn’t even say thank you.  May mga tao lang talagang walang modo sa mundo.  I noted he pressed 24th.  Hmmn.. So he’s a floor below me pala.  I tried not to look at him.  Pero I couldn’t help but admire.  He could be a model.  I bet he has looks good naked.  Oh my god!  What am I thinking?  Here I am lusting over a man in an elevator.  I shook my head off and tried to erase the thought in my mind.

Suddenly, there was a harsh, metallic grinding noise from somewhere high above.  The elevator jerked sharply again and then dropped further and stopped short, sending me toppling forward into his arms.

“Ouch!  Sorry.”  I apologized agad kahit I knew it wasn’t really my fault.  I mean baka mamaya sungitan na naman ako ng bruhong ito.

“It’s okay.”  I heard him say.  He held me to steady me.  Big strong arms, I noted.

And then the lights went out.

The feel of his firm yet tender grip on my body send shivers down my spine.  I could hear heavy breathing somewhere in the darkness and was surprised when I realized it was my own!  And I felt myself get wet.  Am I getting turned on by this guy?  Man, I need to get laid.

“Fuck!”  I heard him say.  I felt him let me go.  “I can’t believe this is happening to us!”  Lumayo ako ng konti sa kanya.

“I’ve actually heard stuff like this happen.  But never to me.  Oh well, there is always a first for everything.”  I muttered.

“Ano ba naman yan?  Do they even know there are people inside this fucking elevator?!!”

I was calmer than I expected siguro kasi me kasama na ako sa elevator na nagagalit.  I had to assume the calm role.  I reached into my pocket for my phone.  No signal.  I assumed he did too because I heard him swore.  I was about to return my phone sa pocket ko when it slipped and fell.  Shit!  I was about to retrieve it sa floor when I felt the elevator move for a few seconds.  I lost my balance and toppled against him, again.

“Are you okay?”  He asked but this time in a worried tone.  He held my shoulders.

“Yes.  Sorry.”  I started to apologize.  I wish I could see his face clearly but that’s not happening in the dark.

“Well, not it really looks like we’re screwed.”  I was waiting for him to let me go but he didn’t.  Instead, I felt him pull me closer.

“I’m sure they know we are trapped inside this thing and are doing their best to get us out.  Sana.”  I replied, breathless.

“What do you propose we do in the meantime?  It certainly looks like we’ll be stuck in here ng matagal pa.”

“I -- ” was all I could muster to say before I felt his mouth close upon mine.  Nagulat ako, but I gave in and kissed him back.  We kissed for almost a minute or maybe longer.  Our tongues met in the dark.  I had to come up for air.  “What the hell was that for?”

“Sorry.  Matagal ko nang gustong gawin yun eh.  Ever since I first saw you inside this elevator weeks ago.”

I was speechless.  He wanted to kiss me?  Pero di naman nya ako pinansin nun when I smiled at him?

“It’s all right.  No one will ever know.  It’ll be our little secret.”  He caressed the side of my face.  He pulled me closer.  The bulge in his crotch was unmistakable.  At bakit ko ba ipagkakaila?  I am attracted to the guy!  Who in her right mind would say no to a hot guy like him?  This was such an incredible opportunity.  Hindi nya ako makikita dahil madilim so hindi ako maasiwa.  He was out of my league, alam ko yun.  And I knew I wasn’t drop dead gorgeous and yet he wanted to fuck me.

“Okay then,” I said and I started kissing him back.

We both fumbled in the darkness.  It was a good thing I was wearing a skirt that day.  Easy access for his able hands.  I could feel his both of his hands on my butt as he we kissed.  Before I knew it, naipasok na nya isang finger sa panties ko. "Oh my, baby... Basang-basa ka na.."

I moaned softly in his mouth while I ground my pussy in his hand.  "Kanina pa.  You turn me on."  Sabi ko sa kanya.

"Shit baby... Basang basa puke mo.  Finger fuck kita ha."  And I felt two of his fingers probe deep inside me. In and out. In and out.

"Ohhh.. Ang sarap naman ng fingers mo.. Oh god!  Don't stop."  I reached out amid the darkness and reached down and cupped his cock.  Ang tigas na!  I started rubbing his hardness.  I want that cock in my mouth.  I want to taste it at pag nilabasan na sya, iinumin ko lahat ng tamod nia.

I fumbled with the button and the zipper of his pants.  I couldn't concentrate because of what his fingers are doing inside my pussy.  Napapaikot ang balakang ko sa sarap.

"You want my cock baby?  Matigas na titi ko.  It's all for you."  Bulong nia.  Napaungol na lang ako in response.

When I finally had his cock in my hand, I kissed him.  Hard.  While I played with his cock head.  Ang laki ng titi nya! Seven inches ata ito.

Nililis nya palda ko.  "You want my cock inside you, baby?"  He asked me.  "Pili ka.  Do you want to cum with my fingers?  Or my cock?"

"Cock..." Ang sagot ko. "I want that cock."

And in an instant he took my panties off and grabbed my other leg and wrapped it around his waist.  I craned my arms around his neck and tried to brace for support.  And I could feel his cock looking for my pussy and without any warning he pushed his cock right into me.

I almost screamed.  With pleasure.  "Oh my god! Ang sarap ng titi mo."  I felt his cock stuffed and filled placed that I never knew inside my wet pussy.  Deeper into me it went.  Deeper and deeper.

"Ang basa! Ang dulas! Ang sarap ng puke mo baby."  He said breathless.

We rammed into each other.  I met his every thrust, and each and every thrust he made into my wet pussy hit my G-spot resulting in an almost constant orgasm.  I didn't care I was inside an elevator.  Both of us didn't care if the lights came back on or the elevator start working again.  All we cared about was each other.  This.

"Sige lang baby. Don't stop fucking me. Ang sarap ng titi mo!!!!"  I was nearly screaming.  Who cares if anyone hears me?

"Yes baby.  Di kita titigilan.  Ang sarap mong kantutin."  He picked up the pace this time.  We were both grunting and moaning as our climaxes approach.

And then he made this one final long thrust as we both reached a heart-shattering, mind-blowing full body orgasm.  I felt his semen inside me.  I didn't realize he wasn't wearing any rubber.  At that moment, we didn't care.  I didn't care.

"Damn.  That was good."  I heard him whisper in my ear.  "I hope it was good for you."

"It was.  Better than good.  Probably the best I ever had."  I sighed.

As if on cue, the elevator lights flashed back on, and the elevator suddenly lurched back into motion.  We disentangled ourselves.  Parang nahiya ako bigla.  Di ako makatingin ng derecho sa kanya.  I picked my panties off sa elevator floor and stuffed it inside my skirt pocket.  Inayos ko na din skirt and blouse ko.  My god!  I must look like a mess right now.

I tried not to look at the man who had only been inside my body a few minutes ago.  The elevator stopped at the 24th floor, and the elevator doors opened.  He started to step out then held the elevator door with one hand.  He turned to me, held out his other hand and said, "You coming?"

You went back to what you knew

So far removed from all that we went through

I heard the doorbell rang.  Alam ko it was him on the other side of the door.  I refused to budge from where I was sitting.  Mula ngayon di ko na sya pagbubuksan ng pinto.  Not now.  Not ever.  Napapagod na ako.  I have always been there for him.  Ginagamit nya lang ako.  His plaything.  His sex slave, this is all that I was.

“Come on, babe.  Open this up.  I know you are in there.”  He called out.

Alam ko it was my fault.  I said yes to everything.  And now I hate myself.  I hated my weakness where he was concerned.

He even managed to get me to agree to do things that were beyond my usual scope, beyond anything that I thought I could or would do.  Or even like.  But I had.  And I did.  He had the power to do that to me.

“Babe, come on… What is wrong with you?  I know you are in there!”

He knew I was here because he had seen me earlier.  He was standing in front of the elevator, and he had his arm wrapped around his girlfriend’s waist with his head bent as if may binubulong sya sa girlfriend nya na something sweet.  Yes, he has a girlfriend.

I knew he has a girlfriend, but this was the first time I saw them together.

After the shock at seeing them both subsided, I noted how they looked good together.  They’d probably make beautiful babies too kind of like those celebrity couples.

It was as if he felt my gaze on him, and he looked up and nagtapo ang aming mga mata.  His eyes widened when he saw me.  I couldn’t move.  I was frozen into place a few feet away.  He motioned to me to keep walking as if he couldn’t deal with me now.  As if all his attention had to be focused on her, the woman he loved.

So I pretended not to see them and went inside the elevator door that opened near me.

And I tread a troubled track

My odds are stacked

I'll go back to black

“Baby, open the door.  Please.  Let’s talk.”  He pleaded.

Hearing his plea tugged at my heart.  Against my own better judgment, I went and opened the door.

He barged right in.  “What the hell is your problem?  I have been banging at the door for a long time!”

I couldn’t look at him straight in the eye.  “Ayokong papasukin ka.”

“What?  Why?”  I noted the surprised tone in his voice.

“I… I don’t think we should see each other anymore.  Mali ito.  I can’t do this.”

“You can’t do what?”

“This!  Ito.  ”  I waved my right hand between us.  “You and me.”

“The sex?”

I nodded.

“Bakit?  You can’t really expect me to believe that baby.  I don’t believe for a moment na di mo na gusto yun.  You were running your hands at my back and screaming my name just last night!”

I tried to ignore him.  But he started to come near.  He was so close and I tried to ignore the feeling of having him near.  I am not giving in.  Not this time.

“Iba tonight.  I can’t do this anymore, Joe.  Please?  Just leave.”

“No.”  He crossed his arms over his chest and I felt his gaze focus into me.  “I want to know.  Sabihin mo, why are you doing this?”

“Oh my god,”  I was exasperated.  “Di mo ba alam?”

“Is it because of Meg?”  I nodded.  “But you have known about her.  Nung simula pa lang.”

“Di ko na kaya.  I don’t even recognize myself anymore!”

I saw him frown, “What do you mean?”

"I am not cutout for this situation, Joe.  I can't be.  I deserve better!"

He cupped my chin and tilted my head up and looked into my eyes.  "Of course you do!  You are one amazing girl!  You are my super girl, remember?  I love our time together.  You know that naman, di ba?"  I nodded because I knew he wasn't lying.  I knew he loved and enjoyed our time together.  "But I don't see why things should change all of a sudden!  I know you baby.  "  Then he lowered his head and started brushing my lips with his.  "And you know I need you.  Kailangan kita."  He kissed me intensely.  His tongue tangled around mine.

And even as my hands looped around his neck as his legs slipped between  my thighs, I couldn't ignore the sharp pain in my heart.  I am doing this to myself.  Alam ko yun.  I could push him away and avoid him and siguro magsasawa din sya sakin and makakahanap sya ng iba to satisfy him, but could i really live with that?

I love him.  He wants me.  That ought to be enough right now, right?

We only said good-bye with words

I died a hundred times

You go back to her

And I go back to…

I go back to us

We were in bed - my bed.  Savoring the afterglow of another fucking session.

"I want your ass."  He wants what?  I thought I was hearing things when he said that.  "What?"

"I want..."

"I heard you the first time.  Are you talking about ----" I swallowed before I continued saying, "Anal sex?"

"Yes.  Can we?"

"But I haven't tried that before..."

"I haven't either, but I have been wanting to do it with you.  Can we?"

I couldn't say no.  I loved him that much.  "Okay."  Arggh! I am so gullible when it comes to this man.

"Really?  We can try it?"

"I said yes, didn't I?"

His grin widened.  I do love this man.  "Good!  Now, roll over."

Uh-oh.  Naked and ass in the air, I wondered what I had agreed to.  I didn't have time to argue though because I felt his tongue tease my asshole.  I moaned.  Shit, ang sarap! The unexpected sensation felt good.  Felt weird, pero it was good.  His tantalizing probing continued until the pressure of one tentative finger pushed gradually into me suddenly replaced his tongue.  I tensed and held my breath.

"Relax.  We'll go slowly.  I promise.  Di kita sasaktan."  His voice soothed my nerves.  I felt his other hand circle my clit.  I closed my eyes and let out another moan as he pressed a finger in my ass deeper while increasing the pressure on my clit.  Every feeling seemed intensified a hundredfold by the combination of both sensations.  Oh my! I feel my knees start to quiver.

"Ready for more?"  He asked huskily.  I nodded, and he slowly entered a second finger inside my ass.  I shuddered.  "How does it feel, Rem?  Tell me."  I could tell he was nearly as breathless as I was at the moment.

"Fine."  I managed to choke out.   "Good."  I am panting now.

I felt him move behind me until his mouth was near my ear.  His voice was gruff when he told me, "I'm gonna fuck you the normal way for a bit while my fingers are in your ass so you can get used to it, okay?  Okay baby?"

There is nothing else to do but nod.  I swallowed hard in anticipation.  He put on an unused rubber we had left and moved back into position behind me.

I moaned when I felt his cock slide deep inside of me.  He set the rhythm with what now felt like three fingers squeezing inside my ass.  All the while, his other hand was tantalizing my clit.  Oh my god! I felt like I was going to die --- in ecstasy!

"Oh baby, your pussy... is... so.... weeeett!"

And I couldn't comment on that.  I felt myself about to go over the edge. "Joe, I'm going to come!"  I felt like I was unable to support myself any longer.  I am running out of air, and I can't understand or much more describe the sensations that I am feeling -- with him everywhere.

"Hold on sweetie.  I want to be in your ass when you come."

I nodded silently hoping he'd be quick bago magbago isip ko.

He moved faster than I could ever imagine.  Too soon, the pressure of his cockhead wet with my own pussy juice replaced his fingers.  In mere seconds, he was pressing it in slowly, firm but gentle, until he pushed past the tight muscles and slid in the rest of the way. I was holding my breath the whole time.  Feeling the sting and then the sweet pain that nearly tore me apart.

"Oh my god! You feel amazing!"  He gasped.  He slipped inside my ass deeply and held perfectly still.  Then, he started to move slowly.

I closed my eyes and prayed it would be over soon.  That intense tearing pressure was just too much for me to handle.

Then, I felt him thumb my clit with light touches then he pushed two fingers inside my pussy and started finger fucking me.  I had to brace myself  as I was thrown immediately into one of the most intense orgasms I have ever felt in my life!

I couldn't hear much past my own cries which soon turned into screams of ecstasy, but I was aware of Joe behind me.  He gripped my hips, and he as he thrust his cock into me until I felt him shudder from behind me as I heard his animalistic groan of pleasurable release.

And as I felt his head fall limply against my back, as I heard his heavy breathing, exhausted and spent, I couldn't help but think, he did it again.

I love you much

It's not enough

You love blow and I love puff

"Oh yes baby... Just like that.  Shit! Ang galing mo!"

I almost grinned.  He was nearly tearing my hair off.  Yes! I know I am getting good at this.

I let his cock pop out of my mouth.  I lowered my head and lapped up at his balls.

Softly and then a bit harder, and I could've sworn he growled!

"Babe, I love your mouth."  I felt him steady himself, his legs trembling as his orgasm neared.  I was kneeling on the floor, naked, sucking him.  "Suck me baby."

I did until I felt his juice in my mouth.

He  let out a roar as he came.   I drank it all, sucking him dry, until he pulled it out of my mouth.

He grabbed me up by the shoulders and hugged me.  "Thank you."  I heard him murmur against my hair.

He took my hand, led me to the bed, and we snuggled under the covers.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Joe?"  I called out to him.

"Hmmmn?"

"Touch me."

"What?"

"Touch me or gusto mo ako na lang gagawa?"

"No!"  I felt him reach between my legs.  "Like this?"  He asked me as he played with my clit.

Napaangat puwet ko sa sarap. "Yes.  Oh, yes right there!"  One finger played with my clit.  He used his other hand and two fingers entered me, stretching me. I gasped!

My hips rocked as he started a slow movement with his fingers inside me.

I'm nearly there!

I felt his fingertip press against that spot, going round and round while his thumb played with my clit at the same time.

"Come for me baby!"

And that was all it took! My back arched and my scream echoed throughout the room.

I must've looked like a wanton woman, but he stared at me like I am the most beautiful girl in the world.

And I was overwhelmed with emotions that I couldn't help myself but say, "I love you..." and held my breath.

Watching the myriad of expressions from his face, I knew it was the wrong thing to say and something inside me died.

His expression changed.  He smiled.  I was relieved.   And he said, "Thank you."

He snuggled next to me.  "Thank you for loving me."

And life is like a pipe

And I'm a tiny penny rolling up the walls inside

I woke up and couldn't find him in my room.  I tiptoed to the kitchen wearing nothing but a grin.  My confidence had taken such a boost.  I felt like I was walking on air.

He was talking to someone over the phone.  I could hear him.  And a naughty idea crossed my mind.   I was a few steps away and I stopped short with what I heard.

"Yes Meg, I do miss you.  Oo, I will pick you up at the airport tomorrow.  Walang problema.  No, di ako mala-late.  Sabi ko naman sayo di ba?  We will talk about the date when you get back.  Of course I want to marry you.  You know that.  I gotta go, love.  Inaantay na nila ako .  Love you too, Meg."

They are getting married!  Oh my god!  He proposed to her!  I felt my hands tighten into fists at my sides.  I can't do this with no clothes on. I need something to cover vulnerability up.  I went back inside my room and got dressed. This time. This time, I am decided.

He was about to come inside the room when I shouted, "Get out!"

"Babe, what-"

"Stop.  Ayoko nang marinig pa.  I heard everything you said over the phone.  You were talking to her!  You were talking to her as if walang... as if.."  I was starting to shake.  And I felt my tears start to fall.  "You.. you told her you loved her!"  And I felt as if my heart was being crushed into little pieces.  "You are marrying her!"

"Babe, please let  me -"

"No, don't.  Whatever you are planning to do, don't.  Just get out please."  I felt my knees go weak.  I couldn't stop crying.

"Please don't cry.  I can't stand to see you like this."  He took a step forward towards me but I shook my head.

"You don't understand, do you?  You keep on hurting me, Joe.  Ayoko na.  Napapagod na ako.  Just please.  Go home.  Leave me alone."

"Babe-"

"And stop calling me that!  Just go.  I hate you right now."

"No you don't. "

"Just shut up and leave."

"You don't hate me, Rem.  You love me.  We both know that."

And I thought I couldn't hate him more than I do right now.  But I do.  Throwing my love back to my face, just like that.  As if it meant nothing.   And I did the only thing I could think of, I grabbed the nearest object I could - the music box he gave me that was on the side table of my bed - and sent it flying toward his head.

He ducked out just in time and the music box hit the wall and broke.  Just like my heart is breaking now.  I couldn't stop crying.  "What the hell was that for??!!"  I noted his angry tone now.

"Geeeeetttt  ouuuuuuuuuut!"  I screamed.

I saw him retreat.  "We will talk about this when you have calmed down. "  His voice was calmer now.  It must have been a shock for him to see me like this  - like one crazy banshee.

I heard his steps leaving the front door, and I broke down literally.  Ang tanga-tanga ko.  More tears slid down my cheeks.  I was so fucking stupid.

We only said goodbye with words

I died a hundred times

You go back to her

And I go back to black

This time, this time I won’t be opening the door.  I knew it was him knocking on the other side.

“Baby, talk to me please.”

No, there will be no more talking.

“I know you’re there.  Buksan mo ang pinto.”

No, I am not going to be weak again.

“Rem for fuck's sake.  Open this!”  I was standing right next to the other.  I didn't think he'd come back in 2 hours.  The  phone I had in my pocket started to ring.  I grabbed it and looked at the screen.  Joe flashed in bright lights.

"I can hear you.  Please Rem."

I heard his voice.  Napindot ko pala yung accept call and he was on speaker.  Shit!  I slid down the door and I was sitting against it.  "I don't want to."

"You don't want to what?"

"Open the door.  Ayoko na  Joe. Let's just leave it at that. Please."

"Ayoko.  That's so fucking easy!  Don't do this please, babe."

"Wala namang ibang choice eh."

"It was good between us.  Di mo maikakaila yun."

"Please just go.  I don't want to talk anymore."  I was about to turn the phone off.

He must've sensed it because he stopped me.  "Don't baby please.  I'm sitting right here sa labas.  I need to talk to you about this.  Let's discuss this like two adults.  You owe me."

"I owe you??!! Are you kidding me??"  I was furious now.  How dare him say I owed him!

"No.  No.   That came out wrong.  "

"I don't want to be your whore, Joe. I am not cut out for it."

"You are not a whore."  He countered straight away.

"How can you say that when you only come to me when you want sex?"

"It's not the same. Magkaiba yun. I'm not paying for it di ba?"

"This is going nowhere.  I'm hanging up."

"Please, Rem.  I need you."

I wanted to give in.  To open the door and let him back in, but this still doesn't make it right.  Ginagamit nya lang ako even if he had a valid reason for it.   "Goodbye.  I hope you both live a happy life."  I turned the phone off.

I stood up and went to my room.  I could hear him banging through the door.  I don't want to hear his please anymore.  I turned the music on with the volume way up.

We were done.

"You go back to her

And I go back to black

No comments:

Post a Comment