Thursday, February 28, 2013

NO STRINGS (The Second Part)



NO STRINGS

AUTHOR’S NOTE:  This is actually a collaboration with a friend.  He is a blogger and a writer but not an erotic writer.  This started just as a crazy idea that somehow took a story of its own.  It’s a HE SAID, SHE SAID sort of an exchange.  I am posting this one with permission of course.

All entries under - D – will be mine.  His would be under – B-.

Hope you guys like it!


- D –

It happened too fast.

One minute he was still dreaming with his cock in hand.

The next minute he’s wide awake, surprised to find me at the foot of his bed looking at him while he had his cock in hand.

And I just stood there. Rooted to the spot. Unable to move. Unable to respond. My mouth probably hanging open.

He hurriedly tried to stuff his cock back in his shorts and got up the bed. Feeble attempts. The hard shaft wouldn’t cooperate.

“I’m sorry… Shit D… I’m sorry.” I heard him say over and over again.

But I wasn’t looking at his face. My gaze was still focused on his hard member.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- B -

“I’m sorry… Shit D… I’m sorry.” I said over and over again.

But when I looked in her eyes, there was no shock, or disdain. I looked at her eyes and followed her stare. She wasn't even looking at me! She was staring at my pulsating member still in hand. I slowly tried to put it back into my shorts, and stroked it up. Her head bobbed with the movement. I stopped. Slowly I stroked it down. And her head followed. Was I making it up? Did that really happen?

A naughty idea came to me. I opened and closed my fingers as if trying to get a better grip on a baseball bat. The beginnings of a smile traced her lips but she caught herself and tried to maintain her poker face. But I saw it, there was no denying it, I saw that smile. And besides how long was I asleep, she was standing there all along, watching me.

I stopped tensing then. I relaxed. I pulled off my boxers all the way and tossed it overhead. I readjusted my grip and stared at D. My dream woman was matching me handle my cock and she was not blinking. I laid my head down and closed my eyes I started stroking in earnest and moaned. My strokes were getting bolder and longer. I opened my eyes staring at the ceiling. I paused, cock still in hand and turned my head in her direction and stared into those lovely doe eyes.

As I said in my dream I now said in earnest, "D, I want you."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- D –

Will wonders never cease?

Will this guy stop being a tease?

Like the perverted girl that I am, I watched him as he pulled of his boxers and tossed it away. I stared eagerly as he stroked the length of his throbbing dick.

Wanting. Needing. Longing.

“D, I want you.” I heard him say.

What’s a girl to do? Should I just climb in bed with him? Isn’t that the kind of invitation I had been waiting all along?

Normally, I would’ve thrown my inhibitions out of the window. But this is different. He is different. B and me, we’re friends. True, I have fancied him for years. I have wondered what he’d looked like naked. I have fantasized of the way his body would feel against mine or of how his cock would fill my holes. But he and I are friends! And if I cross the line and give in to what he is now offering, there will be no turning back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- B –

I saw her hesitate. I knew she wanted me but I understood that she wasn't that kind of a woman.

I stopped stroking and covered myself in my blanket. I rolled up, stood and walked towards her. "I'm sorry D, I'm sorry I came onto you that hard. It's just...it's....okay...okay.... Look, as bad as that seemed, it was all true. The dream and the moaning and...and the..."

Shit how do I say this?

I don't say anything. I can't hold it in anymore. I put her in a sudden embrace and lock my lips hard on hers. I kiss her with everything I've got. Then I stop to hug her and place my lips over her ears and whisper. "D, I really do want you, I always have. For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted you. Please stay with me."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- D –

This is it! There is no turning back now.

I could feel the warmth of his skin as my hands roamed down his back, then back up his muscular shoulders.

He unzipped the dress I was wearing, slowly slid it off me.

Bra off.

Panties off.

Skin to skin.

We were both naked now.

I could feel his hardness against my thigh.

In the semi-darkness of the room, I could see his face.

He looked as unsure as I am for what was about to happen.

But we have come to a point of no return. We both know that.

“Are you scared, D?” I heard him say.

“Yes.” I had to admit I was.

“Me too.” His voice was low.

Silence came.

“Do you want to stop?”

“Fuck, D! What kind of question is that?”

“I’m sorry. I’m just asking.”

“Well, I don’t.” He was quiet for a moment and then asked, “Do you?”

“No. I don’t want to.”

He took my left breast into his mouth and started sucking on it.

The feel of his lips and the wetness of his tongue sent jolts of pleasure through me. I felt his hand stroking my inner thigh.

I gasped.

My legs instinctively parting to give him better access. His fingers slipped and homed on to my tingling clit. I cried out, my back arching as my body raced towards a climax.

His hand suddenly stilled, his head lifted from his onslaught of my left breast. Our eyes met.

“Fuck me,” I pleaded breathing raggedly. “I need you inside me.”

He laughed at my impatience. “Your wish is my command.”

I felt his hands scoop under my bare buttocks and pulled me abruptly towards him and he angled himself into me and drove to the hilt.

I moaned. “God, is it even possible for him to go any deeper?” My head trashed from side to side.

It felt fantastic.

He felt fantastic.

I felt myself stretch around him.

“Oh yes!” I heard him say.

“Wrap your legs around me.”

I did what I was asked and he started moving.

I couldn’t suppress the moan that escaped from my lips.

“You’re so fucking tight!”

Was I supposed to respond?

Am I supposed to say my thanks?

But his mouth found mine and his tongue started moving just in time with his thrusts.

I found myself tensing around him.

He jerked back. “Oh fuck! You’re going to make me cum!”

His movements accelerated and the bed started to vibrate as he pumped into me over and over and over again.

Dirty words were coming out of my mouth.

Dirtier words were coming out of his.

My hands were all over his back.

Raw animal sounds can be heard around the room.

Mine.

His.

Until our bodies exploded together.

“More.” I muttered breathlessly. “I want more.”

I heard him laugh breathlessly.

“You’re insatiable!” He pulled himself out of me and collapsed beside me. Spent.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- B –

I caught my breath after the exertion, panting and sweating but satisfied. I put my arms around her and rolled her over to have her lean on my chest. I sniffed her head and stroked her hair.

"You were wonderful," I said.

"Did you like that?"

"Very much. Hey, come with me."

"Where?"

"The shower where else? Gotta freshen up after all that. And I've got something to show you."

"Huh?"

"C'mon."

I led her to the shower once inside I went behind her and turned the water on. She giggled at the abruptness of the water. But then she started to moan softly when I started kissing her behind her neck and stroking her.

My hands cupped her breasts stroking them. Then my fingers found her nipples and twisted them. My hands stroked her sides and her tummy. And finally it found its niche between her legs.

"I'm not done with you yet D," I groaned as I rubbed my flaccid cock behind her.

"You're one to talk," she gasped as my fingers slid in and out of her cunt, the water making wet squishy sounds with my fingers. "Your cock has gone soft. You can't fuck me now," she played with my cock in her hands.

I played her pussy even more and mad her gasp, her knees buckled a bit. But that hand in her pussy also held her up. My fingers went faster and faster. And she gasped even harder. "That's not the only thing I can do."

Suddenly I turned her around. I stared at her a while and then kissed her deep and stuck my tongue in her mouth. I kissed her hungrily and my mouth made it's way down her neck, her tits, her tummy and finally I lifted a leg and draped it over my shoulders while I knelt on the shower floor.

I parted her pussy lips and stuck my tongue in her crack. My tongue was licking from deep in her hole all the way to her clit. Then when I found her cute button I sucked on it. This is how a blowjob must be for a girl. I felt her quiver and her hand grabbed at my hair. I kept at it, her pussy juice was all over my face. On and on it went, and every gasp from her was answered by a tighter suck, and every mention of my name was rewarded by a long slow lick.

"Oh shit....that mouth is so good!"

"You wanted more, you got more." I said to her proud of what I've done. 

It went on a few more minutes until the pleasure reached it's boiling point. She orgasmed so hard, she was grabbing his head and pressing my mouth to her pussy even more. When she was spent she was bent over my back and trying to regain her balance.

"To bed now?" I asked.

"To bed," she responded in a feeble whisper. I carried her in my arms stepped out of the shower, and walked to the bed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- D –

Tired. Yes, I feel that.

Spent. Yes, I feel that too.

And yet I still want him.

I let him carry me towards the bed. I was too tired to argue.

I noticed the door was slightly ajar. I thought I closed it. I must’ve left it open.

“B…” I whispered as he laid me slowly down on his bed. “I think I forgot to lock the door.”

“Let it be.” He grinned. “Let whoever is outside or whoever passes the hallway watch us.”

Oh my god! There’s a high probability somebody saw us earlier! I felt my cheeks color.

He laughed. “What? Don’t tell me you’re going to be shy now? After everything that happened in just a few hours?”

“Just go close the door, please?” I told him.

So I’m not a worldly girl after all. Though I have open-minded views about sex, the possibility of somebody watching me do the deed is something my mind’s not open to. Not yet anyway.

Minutes after B closed the door, I felt him cover my naked frame with a blanket. I heard him turn the AC up a notch and slid beside me.

I was too tired to open my eyes.

He kissed my bare shoulder and I heard his faint whisper, “Thank you, D.”

“I should be the one thanking you, B.” I replied.

He kissed my forehead. “Rest. You’ll need that for later.” He said.

“More? Later?” I smiled at the idea of more sex with him.

“Insatiable minx.” Was the last thing I heard from him. He wrapped an arm around me in an embrace. I felt his steady breathing as sleep finally claimed him.

If this is a dream, I sure won’t mind not waking up.

And if and when I wake up, I sure hope B’s still going to be right here beside me.

Oh my! I just remembered. I didn’t leave Angel, my roommate, a message. She’s probably going to wonder where I am. Drat, I left my phone inside. It’s late and Angel’s probably home by now. I’ll talk to her in the morning.

I’ll have a lot to tell her by then. I smiled as I let sleep and the tiredness took over.

TO BE CONTINUED


No comments:

Post a Comment