Sunday, June 10, 2012

HIS KEPT WOMAN (The Third Part)






Oh just a side note, I did not write the Submissive’s Mantra.  I got it off the internet.

--------------------------

“No…  Please…”

“No what?”  He moved slowly inside her and withdrew his cock in one swift motion.  She sighed.

“Don’t stop fucking me.”  Her eyes pleaded.  But he won’t give in just yet.

“Tell me, you’re my whore.”

“What?”

“You heard me.”

“I’m….”  She started softly.

“What?  I can’t hear you.”

“I’m your whore.”  Louder this time and this made him smile.

With a groan, he bit her shoulders and slowly slid into her snug, wet canal.  He didn’t have to tell her twice.  She repeatedly was saying she was his whore while he was fucking her.

She cried out her release.  He reached for a nipple and sucked and bit on it hard as his cock exploded into her.

--------------------------

She woke up and noted the darkness of the room.  Her pussy was sore.  She smiled.  The kind of sore that her pussy just needed.

So she was free—her hands and feet were no longer tied.

She noted the sleeping man beside her.  He looked so angel-like as he slept.  She wanted to badly to kiss his forehead and comb her fingers through his hair but she stopped herself.  No, it is not her place.  She knew her place.

Last night was one of those play nights they have regularly.  Role playing had always been their thing.  Last night, she played the abductee and admittedly she played it well.  She knew how he loved being in control, and he knew how she loved being dominated.

She was a sub, and he is just the perfect dom for her.

He knew what she wanted.  He knew what she craved for.

The cravings of a submissive woman are, in the end, easily explainable.  To stop thinking, to stop worrying about facades and pretenses, to stop wondering what is expected, what is right, and what is wrong.

To simply be chosen.  Through this simple fact, to know that you do have worth in the eyes of whoever picked you, regardless of what they impose on you.  To feel the power of one’s Master/Dom wash over her. To just forget oneself. To just exist in the moment.  To just feel.

She is one real lady.  She is polite and classy.  She dresses well.  She is funny and a great company.  She is cultured.  She speaks well on a variety of subjects.  Anyone who ever meets her cannot help but be impressed by her.  Because she is a real lady.

What people don’t know about her is how hard she grabs his head and pulls his hair when he puts his mouth between her legs.  People would cringe if they saw how she attacks his cock with her eager mouth.  Some women would probably faint if they heard the things coming out of her mouth when he fucks her from behind.  No doubt other people would call her a slut if they saw how she likes to work her clit with all kinds of toys.  Others would be calling for therapy if they got a glimpse of her lapping up cum dripping off his cock.

But why would she care?  All that matters is her Master.

She knew he liked it when she’s being a real lady.  But he loves it even more when that lady turns dirty.  She’s just the perfect balance that he needed, wanted, and owned.

“Who do you belong to?”  He questioned softly into my ear.

Ah so her master is awake.

“You…”  She whispered back.  She began to slide her hands between their bodies, wanting to touch him, but he stopped her.  Grasping both wrists in one of his strong hands, he held them above her head and nuzzled her neck with his unshaven jaw and chin.

“Only to me.  That is right.  And I will have ALL of you.”  He shifted his body still holding her wrists.
“I’m hungry.”  He told her matter-of-factly.

“You are?  Want me to prepare something?”

He ran his other hand down her stomach to cup the warmth between her legs.  “I’m only hungry for one thing.  And I mean to take it… now.”

At first her brow furrowed in confusion even as his fingers slipped smoothly into the warmth that his cock had just possessed hours ago.  And she immediately felt new stirrings at his touch.  His fingers retreated and went inside her again.  Setting a rhythm.  She was slick with her fluids.

He wanted her pussy.  He’s hungry for her pussy.

She parted her legs and let him have his way with her.

--------------------------

A Submissive’s Mantra

I will communicate with complete honesty my needs, desires, limits, and experience.  I realize that failing to do so will not only prevent my Master and I from having the best experience possible, but can also lead to physical and emotional harm.

I will try not to manipulate my Master.  I will not push to make a scene go the way I feel it should.

I will keep an open mind about trying things that I am not comfortable with and expanding my limits.  I will continue to grow as a submissive and as a human being.

I will accept the responsibility of discovering what pleases my Master, and will do my best to fulfill His wishes and desires.

I will not allow myself to be harmed and abused.  I know that submissive does not equal doormat.

I will be responsive to my Master.  I will not try to hide what my mind and body are feeling so that I may assist Him in His responsibilities as my authority.  I know that Dominants are not telepaths, and will not expect my Master to know thoughts or feelings which I do not share.

I will give my gift of submission only to Those that can responsibly accept and desire to receive.  I will not place anyone in the position of controlling me non-consensually nor will I give my respect to someone that has not earned it.

I will be obedient to my Master even if I disagree with what He is requesting.  I realize He has my best interests at heart and often knows better than I what I need in a particular situation.  I know that my actions reflect upon my Master, and will do my best to help others see Him in a positive way.  I will not intentionally embarrass or displease Him.

THE STORY OF THE KEPT WOMAN AND HER MASTER WILL NOT END HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment